1. I don't get it. How is it the Estes Vest (from IK fall 2008) knit itself in a week, (even the collar and armhole edges are done), but won't knit itself the front edges and get some toggles. It's been like this for over a month.
2. Yay! The Embossed Leaves socks knit from Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn didn't bleed in the wash.
3. I made a swatch last night. It's chenille. Don't judge. Yet.
4. This is one of my oldest ufos from 4-5 years ago, all because I couldn't bring myself to embroider it. I'm not sure I can get stocking stitch this even nowadays. Some things don't get better with age and experience.
5. I secretly hope that my American colleague will have some leftover pumpkin pie to bring in to work tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to you if you celebrate this holiday!